Individuals wishing to pursue an education in the United States are required to hold some form of student visa. Two common types of student visa are the J-1 student visa and the F-1 Student visa. Each has special criteria and are meant for different situations.

Although both apply to those seeking education or training in the United States, the F-1 and J-1 student visas carry different implications. In the links below, you will find all the information you need on F-1 student visas and J-1 student visas as well as a comprehensive article comparing the two.

For More Information, Please Read the Following Pages

J-1 Student Visa
F1 Student Visa
Differences Between F-1 and J-1 Visas

Call Now Button