What is an H1B Transfer?

Technically speaking, there is no such thing as an H1B transfer. An H1B visa is a nonimmigrant visa allowing a non-citizen to work temporarily for a specific company in the United States. When an H1B visa holder wishes to change employment, the prospective employer must submit a new H1B petition. … Read more about What is an H1B Transfer?

Call Now Button